Coastal Fiber specializes in the construction, maintenance and management of fiber optic networks throughout the Mid-Atlantic.
Our team of experienced professionals provide the turn-key solutions and services required to complete your fiber optic projects on time and on budget.
Our staff of technicians, designers, power space & communication space linemen & and civil crews are trained, experienced and ready to work on your network in the following areas:
- Fiber Optic Splicing
- Network Support
- OTDR and Power Meter Testing
- Fiber Characterization Testing
- Equipment Installation and Wiring
- OSP Aerial and Underground Cable Installations
- ISP Conduit, EMT and Fiber Installations
- Cable Removal/Wreckout
- Underground New Construction Trenching/Micro-Trenching/Conduit & Manhole Installation
- Power Space and Communication Space Certified
Project Management & Design
- Utility Make-Ready
- Audits and Field Surveys
- Traffic Management Plans
- Cad Drawings
- Network Design & Engineering
- Contract Work Inspection
Emergency Outage Support
Coastal is fully set up to maintain and support your network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our crews are on call 24 hours a day, every day to provide emergency restoration services when you need us most.